What we do
We are a maintained nursery school, providing free nursery education for children aged 2, 3 and 4 years old. We provide wraparound care for children from aged 2 to 10 years. We are open term time. Our opening times are 7.30am until 5.30pm.
Funded places for children 2 to 3 years old - eligibility criteria.
Private places for children 2 to 3 years old – charges
- We offer 3 -hour sessions 5 days a week.
- Sessions are 8.45 to 11.45 or 12.30 to 3.30.
- Parents can buy additional sessions depending upon availability.
15 - hour places for children aged 3 and 4.
- We offer a limited number of places for parents requiring childcare.
- Please contact the school to discuss your childcare needs.
30 - hour places for children aged 3 and 4. – eligibility criteria
- We offer 3- hour sessions 5 days a week
- Sessions are 8.45 to 11.45 or 12.30 to 3.30
- Parents can buy additional sessions and wraparound care, breakfast, lunch or tea.
Wraparound Care – charges
- We offer 30-hour places in a variety of patterns to meet childcare needs.
- Please contact the school to discuss 30-hour place options.
- Children have the option to stay for a school lunch charged at £2.00 plus childcare costs
- Wraparound care for breakfast starts from 7.30 to 8. 40 for nursery children and the primary aged children attending Oxclose Primary Academy. Children are accompanied to school by staff.
- Wraparound care at tea time is from the end of school day until 5.30. Children attending the primary school are collected by staff.